terms, return and warranty
conditions of sale
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in item details is unintentional.
- All pictures contained in the listing are for illustration purposes only.
- Payment terms are strictly Cash before delivery.
shipping, handling and delivery
- Item is posted on the day your payment clear, or on the next business day (in the case of PayPal payment on weekend).
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is much quicker.
- Warranty does not cover the damage to other equipment used in conjunction with the product.
- Generally, product has 1-year return to base warranty, otherwise specified. For products with more than 1 year warranty, D-Javu will only process the warranty for the first year.
- Mobile phones, printers, scanners, monitors, Ipods, consoles include only manufacturer warranty. Any product marked with "Return to [manufacturer name]" implies manufacturer warranty only.
- No warranty for blank medias (CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, etc), games & software and used products. For games & software, please contact product vendor for support.
This sale is final once the goods are sent. Refund only accepted for faulty products returned within 14 days of the date we sent the item and sent back with the original packaging. AUD $45 labor fee will be charged if the product is found not to be faulty. Damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling will not be accepted. Customers are responsible for all transportation costs. Customer needs to request product Return Authorization number from us, then send the item back to us.
digital delivery return policy
This sale is final once we send game code(s) and returns are not allowed. Should the code is nonfunctional, you can contact us to verify the code, but then if the code is correct, please go to vendor website for inquiry why the code is nonfunctional. We always double check on the code(s) sent to reduce the chance of wrong code(s). Vendors' link: World of Warcraft, Gunbound/Rakion.